TechSpot

Internet Problems

By skoolkid21
Jun 24, 2008
  1. Ok i thought i had fixed this problem before but all of a sudden when u i turned off my computer and it came back. The problem is that i can use any search engine websites such as yahoo, google, ask, ect. when i do a search it never comes up. There are other websites that i cant access as well but i dont really know all of them. So how can i fix it? the only thing i can say is that one time only i got this message in the buttom right saying that my connection has a limited connection. right now i have IE 7 and FireFox 3 both do not work. So i am not sure if its a browser problem or a computer issue. I dont believe its ISP bc when i use my laptop everything works fine. I have a norton firewall. hmm... wat else can i say... oh my ip address is set to automatic and i have a 192.168.xx.xx address and i already restarted my modem and my router. I guess thats all i can say.
    I will appreciate for any help u can give me.

2. Blind Dragon

Blind Dragon TS Evangelist Posts: 4,048

Does it happen only when you search through a toolbar

or if you go to www.google.com and search directly through their site

or both?

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.