TechSpot

iPad Mini 2 to go Retina, cheaper iPhone 5 coming, analyst says

By Rick
Jan 16, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. This latest batch of rumors indicate Apple's next iPad Mini will feature a high-PPI "Retina" display, similar to its pricier (and bigger) brother. Meanwhile, the next iteration of the iPhone -- iPhone 5S, if history repeats itself -- could be released...

Read more

2. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TS Evangelist Posts: 2,500   +813

Why do people want paper thin ipads it beyond me, I like my gadgets thick so they dont break when I "tap them too hard."

avoidz likes this.
  3. captainawesome

captainawesome TS Guru Posts: 428   +44

I personally think this analyst is a chop. There is no way Apple will make a cheaper iPhone 5 whilst still selling their orginial iPhone 5 AND a 5s.

The rest of what he said is obvious. Obviously there will be a Retina display on the mini. Obviously the iPhone 5s will have a faster chip.

4. misor

misor TS Evangelist Posts: 1,157   +195

Assorted colors as in black or white only? hehehe.

or as in the colors of nokia lumia as adapted by htc?

5. inventix1136

inventix1136 TS Rookie Posts: 85   +14

Or better yet, the colors of nokia lumia as adopted by htc, copied by Apple which then got a design patent on a color phone and then goes to sue Nokia for violation of the patent for the Lumia that Apple copied from in the first place.

6. St1ckM4n

St1ckM4n TS Evangelist Posts: 2,920   +627

Youdontsay.jpg

avoidz likes this.
  7. RzmmDX

RzmmDX TS Addict Posts: 289   +58

I totally forgot that the Ipad Mini was out...

Is it? I don't know...

8. St1ckM4n

St1ckM4n TS Evangelist Posts: 2,920   +627

Yes it is. Check it out on the apple website.