TechSpot

iPad owners anticipate iPad 3's arrival, set high expectations

By Matthew
Mar 6, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. A new survey suggests that nearly half of iPad owners are eager for another opportunity to throw $100 bills at Apple. Conducted by PriceGrabber, the poll shows that 42% of…

Read the whole story
  2. Tomorrow_Rains

Tomorrow_Rains TS Enthusiast Posts: 179

i heard this ipad comes with a dance dance revolution app where your ipad is the dance mat.

Innovation!
  3. p51d007

p51d007 TS Booster Posts: 322   +47

The iSheep will be lining up in mass!
  4. @ guest jelly?
  5. VitalyT

VitalyT TS Evangelist Posts: 1,806   +542

...of those, some 5% are selling their grunnies, and some 12% are boning their mother-in-law, just to get their hands on the new the shiny, out-of-the-box, wink-wank gudget one can't get eyes off...

Any Grand-Theft-iShit statistics out there?
  6. "Some 53% want a better battery, 49% desire an SD card slot, 44% hope for an improved camera with flash, 44% want a new A6 SoC, and 41% are looking for an HDMI port."

Does this mean that this revolutionary, perfect, cool and magical device is not perfect as we are meant to believe.
  7. It will change the way we live.
  8. Adhmuz

Adhmuz TechSpot Paladin Posts: 903   +99

License to print money, that's what Apple has done here. That and feed off those with a lack of any technical knowledge. Also I find it hilarious that over 40% of the "sheeple" who have the current ipad want more features that competing devices already have.
  9. I've long given up trying to figure out why people spend $500-600 dollars on a tablet or why the same people are willing to drop $1,500-2,000 on an Apple laptop when a ton of them are poor students at Starbucks with shitty paying jobs. Instead I just follow the trends, consumer patterns (i.e., sheeple patterns) and slowly keep increasing my investment in Apple (soon > 100 shares).

Instead of fighting the emotional consumerist culture or implying how brand concious the majority of consumers are, I have embraced it and profit from it. 1-2 shares pay for my PC upgrades annually. I hope every day 100 new sheeple are born so I can retire off Apple in 30 years.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.