iPhone upgrade?

learninmypc

To make a loooong story short, I had this iphone
till last night. The lady that sold it to me bought another one to be used on her visits out of the country but evidently it wouldn't work. Don't ask me why cause I don't know :) .
I know it's carrier was AT&T & I know it was an iPhone4. I know the one I now have is Verizon. I will NOT be using it as a phone. I've done some google searches to see if this new one is a 4,4c,4s, 5 or ????
The Model # is A1349 if you need more info, just ask. This one has more storage & faster. :)

Verizon dose not use sim cards. At&t dose use sim cards. I think At&T is the only one that still does.In other words you have CDMA model. Which is with out a sim card.
As far as EMC No:2422. I not really sure it may be part of the phones ID.

Verizon dose not use sim cards. At&t dose use sim cards. I think At&T is the only one that still does.In other words you have CDMA model. Which is with out a sim card.
As far as EMC No:2422. I not really sure it may be part of the phones ID.
Yes, as I said in my first post, this new one is Verizon, the one I gave her was At&t I think. Ok, when I googled EMC NO:2422 I got this https://www.google.com/search?q=EMC NO:2422&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&channel=sb

So I still have the iPhone 4 but the carrier is different. No biggie :) just more pics :) & a bit lighter :)

Ok, as previously stated, its an iPhone4, carrier is Verizon BUT no phone service is wanted.IMG_3135.PNGyet as you can see in the top left of the picture, it shows 3 out of 5 circles filled & the wireless working. Cellular date is turned off. On the other iPhone, where the circles are now,it said No Service. meaning no phone service. Is it the same on this or not?

If I am looking at this right . The circles match your wireless Icon. They are most likely the same thing. Just a way of letting you know how good the signal is.

Back