TechSpot

IRQL error lots of BSOD

By hobineros
Oct 28, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Hi guys, hoping someone could help out with this, been doing alot of research and looking around, and it looks like yall have some good thoughts... I have been BSOD'ing alot lately and it seems to have started happening right around the same time my NORTON NIS 2012 started having problems... I have had norton remote log onto my PC and they just sit there and fool around for hours and waste my time staring at the screen...

Anyways, I think the two are related, i just dont know how to read this file to see what its pointing out as the cause... I had some problems with updating my Catalyst control center and i actually ended up reloading windows hoping it would fix this, but nothing changed it seems... was good for a week now i am back to this BSOD'ing crud...

ANyhelp would be so much appreciated
    -Chris

Attached Files:

2. Mark56

Mark56 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 2,271

It is not easy to reach much of a conclusion from only one dump file but the most obvious cause considering you have reinstalled is a hardware fault and the first thing I would do is run a test on your RAM, follow this guide:

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.