Irql not less or equal

PrPrO

Hy,

I am getting sth. like stop:sth. like 0xnumbers :D
do I have to post my minidumps or something liek that to figure out where is the problem?

Can You please help me?

Thank you in advance

EDIT: I saw the problem si in fltmgr.sys fltmgr.sys+5fbc and
ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+1cb7a

what could that be?

EDIT#2: here are my last 6 minidump files
Thank You

Attachments

• minidumps.zip
    174.7 KB · Views: 5
Your issue is with memory corruption. Therefore you’ll need to run Memtest on your RAM.

1. Go to www.memtest.org and download the latest ISO version which is 4.20. It is free and perfectly safe.

2. Burn ISO to a CD.

3. Place CD in your drive and reboot with CD in drive. (You might have to place your drive as first bootable in your BIOS) The test will take over.

There is a Tutorial: How to use Memtest in our Guides and Tutorials forum; follow the instructions. There is a newer version than what is listed; use the newer. If you need to see what the Memtest screen looks like go to reply #21. The third screen is the Memtest screen.

Step1 - Let it run for a LONG time. The rule is a minimum of 7 Passes; the more Passes after 7 so much the better. The only exception is if you start getting errors before 7 Passes then you can skip to Step 2.

There are 8 individual tests per Pass. Many people will start this test before going to bed and check it the next day.

If you have errors you have corrupted memory and it needs to be replaced.

Step 2 – Because of errors you need to run this test per stick of RAM. Take out one and run the test. Then take that one out and put the other in and run the test. If you start getting errors before 7 Passes you know that stick is corrupted and you don’t need to run the test any further on that stick.

* Get back to us with the results.

i can start memset through USB, too, right?
I can do stuff on my PC when memset is running, right? :D
Thank You

First, memtest takes over after you immediately boot-up, so you will not be able to do anything while this is running. To repeat, this takes a long time but well worth it. Because of the time commitment many people will start this two hours before going to bed and then check it the next day when they get up.

And, yes, you can run this from USB but I have never done it before. They do have a USB version.

Hy
memtestx86 4.20 is now running for 17hrs and 20mins and made 12 passes and found 0 errors :p
BTW: I am using Windwos 7 64-bit
is that good version for win7? i
should i leave him for 10 more hours or to make atleast 20 passes=?

Hmmm, first go ahead and stop memtest unless you want to do it for a full 20 Passes. Try this: Run it with just one stick installed for 7 Passes and then switch out and do it for the other stick (or however many you have).

* Get back with the results.

Second, Windows 7 64-bit is the way to go. Excellent choice.

ok, i stopped after 23:20hours of working :D
made something like 17-18 passes with 0 errors
now im gonna test each of the 3 sticks individualy
i said about my windows because i wanted to make sure i am using good version of memtest ;)

Try this: Find the voltage specs of your RAM and compare it to the voltage setting in your BIOS. Do they match?

Is this 1.8 the designed voltage for your RAM? If I am reading you right, the AUTO has it set at 1.8v, correct?

i dont know if its on 1.8 but its on auto, on RAMMon i found that
Minimum Auto-Refresh to Active/Auto-Refresh Command Period, tRFC (ns)
is different
for 2x1Gb is 105.000 and fro 1x2Gb is 127.00
could that cause the problem? :p

i don't know what do you mean?
do you want RAMMon and CPU-Z screenshots?
do you have MSN/skype/gmail(chat)/xfire? :D

And 2 more -.-
and after the 2ns BSOD computer restared after loging in windows -.-

Attachments

• minidumps1.zip
    61.6 KB · Views: 0
i updated my webcam drivers, reinstalled the newest poweriso, deleted deamon tools with spdt and removed 2x1Gb RAM
we will see if ill get any BSOD :D

Back