Is my graphics card dead or something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you tried another graphics card and the video problems are still there? What are your complete system specs?

Yeah im useing my mates graphics card and so far no graphics problems... Where as my old card would make graphics go all wierd after few hours or something as seen in the screenshots... Hmm well I hope its fixed Its givin me 2 random crashes sometimes though.. Like pc would just restart.. No BSOD.. just a random restart wierd.. But its nothing bad like it use to be..

Im on me laptop so cant be sure 100% on specs..
But yeah its erm

4gb ddr2 ram
260GB harddrive
P35 NEO motherboard
Was A XFX 8600gt graphics card
Onboard sound 7.1
Samsung 22inch monitor
Intel Pentium 3hgz cpu
700w artic power supply
Windows xp 2 service pack 2

Think thats everything apart from keyboard and mouse, which are deathadder and saitek II...

I can give full specs tomorrow morning if you like ?

But I think the problem is mainly fixed as my mates card aint caused my graphics to go wierd.. and so far no bsod's.. Just pc has randomly restarted twice :S ..

Im thinking buyin a cheap 9600gt and some cooling paste for my cpu.. As im building a new pc at christmas.. But I want this one at top gear aswell.

Please can someone help me as Im not getting much response in the other pc game topic..

How can you say that? You've got sufficient responses on all your threads. You've started 3 of them basically leading to the same thing. Your problem has been narrowed down to your graphics card. You say your friend's 7300GS works fine at the moment and that you think the issue's solved. What exactly is your problem? If there are issues other than your gfx card then post another thread detailing them, instead of complaining.

Yeah well when I made my thread there was no responses.. I wasnt sure where to post my topic in other hardware.. or pc game topic.. or audio and video hardware.. this topic was made 3 days ago.... The guy above u posted yesterday and if u read I said the problem has been fixed.

So like... This aint my fault.. If I could delete threads I would.. I no a lot people have helped me. I said the the problem is mostly fixed in the above message so basicly its all sorted. Apart from a random crashes but apart from that its all solved basicly.

this topic was made 3 days ago

Didn't notice it then. No offense.

P.S. As for your random crashes, check your CPU temp. You asked about 70c being a safe temp or not in your other thread. Check the exact threshold for your particular CPU.

K thanks and no worrys.. I will look my cpu up and see :) .. Its only thing that I can think is causeing random crashes. Least I can play my games again xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back