Is my processor toasted or what isn't working in my computer?

Hi, my computer have resently started to lagg and i have had problems with it. The processor was runing at 100% and everything was lagging. I restarted cmos and reinstalled win 7. Now it's working kinda good but i still think it should run faster, so i checked the built in function on win7 to "rank my system", before this started to happen i had the following results:
Processor: 6,9
RAM: 7,3
Graphics: 6,9
Harddrive: 5,9
Now when i tried it after reinstalation and reseting cmos i got this result:
Processor: 4,4
RAM: 5,6
Graphics: 7,5
Harddrive: 5,9
My question is: Is my Processor failing or my RAM or both? Is there another problem i dont know about? How should i fix this? Any program that can test if something is broken or is about to break?
Anyhow, i feared the worst, went into bios and saw my processor runing at 94 C :/
Is my processor toasted?
And last, tec pref:
Motherboard: Gigabyte P55M-UD2
Processor: Intel Core i5 3,20GHz
RAM: 2 Corsair DDR3 2GB
Graphicscard: ATI Radeon HD 5850

ohh man , 94 C is too hot , the normal temp for your cpu should be between 45 and 50 C , and according to intel your max safe cpu temp is about 73°C , so i think you have a serious heat problem,you need to check your cpu fan status and ensure that it is running fine,

ohh man , 94 C is too hot , the normal temp for your cpu should be between 45 and 50 C , and according to intel your max safe cpu temp is about 73°C , so i think you have a serious heat problem,you need to check your cpu fan status and ensure that it is running fine,

Thanks for the tip, removed coldingpaste; made it to a ball and put back. Now CPU temp is at 47C instead of 94C ^^

Back