Is there going to be a new PS4 coming out soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for some time I'd say, the PS3 while being expensive (still) does have the best hardware out of the three consoles and of course has blue-ray for ya as well. They are going to be presenting a new PSP if I'm not mistaken at E3 and they did cut the price on the PS2 to 100 bucks since it still after 9yrs is selling but no PS4 that I am aware of for some time at least. So I'd say it's safe to get one if you like the PS3. But I can't say how it is as I don't own one myself. This might interest you as well.

The ps2 is supposedly gaining ground on the wii and xbox 360. However i wouldnt waste my money on a ps3 at the moment, We are coming up to that point of " next generation" in consoles. You never know what these console bods have up their sleeves! :)

While I agree with you fimbles the typical 5yr cycle is coming to an end. This article seems to indicate that we won't be seeing anything "next gen" wise until at least 2013. Can't really say if that's a good or bad thing, then again I enjoy PC gaming more :) . But you never know they might be super secretly working on something behind closed doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back