TechSpot

Is there still a way to sync Google Calander with Outlook?

By Jskid
Nov 28, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. I'm using Outlook 2010 and want to sync appointments with google calendar. Is there a simple solution?

2. Rabbit01

Rabbit01 TS Booster Posts: 903   +39

3. Jskid

Jskid TS Enthusiast Topic Starter Posts: 434

Thanks dude. The only problem I've been having is at random times (even when I don't have Outlook opened) I get this
    [​IMG]

4. Rabbit01

5. Jskid

6. Rabbit01

7. Jskid

I actually don't have the key 9.3 just 9.4. Anyways the problem went away so I'm happy :)

8. Rabbit01

Cool. Glad it worked.

9. Jskid

I spoke to soon, the first problem keeps coming back b/c for some reason the check beside the google sync in the add ins keeps coming unchecked.

10. Rabbit01

Seems like some people are experiencing this problem, and I haven't read anything definitive about it. You're using the latest Google calender sync (0.9.4.1)?

11. Jskid

I enabled 2 step verification and used that password in Outlook. Now I get this error
    [​IMG]

Since I use Outlook on my registered computer I figured it must not need the special password but the regular one, so I changed it to use my regular one and I still get it. Google's instructions were not to write down the password used for two step verification so I have no way of entering it back into Outlook.

12. Rabbit01

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.