Is there still a way to sync Google Calander with Outlook?

Jskid

I'm using Outlook 2010 and want to sync appointments with google calendar. Is there a simple solution?

Thanks dude. The only problem I've been having is at random times (even when I don't have Outlook opened) I get this

I actually don't have the key 9.3 just 9.4. Anyways the problem went away so I'm happy :)

I spoke to soon, the first problem keeps coming back b/c for some reason the check beside the google sync in the add ins keeps coming unchecked.

Seems like some people are experiencing this problem, and I haven't read anything definitive about it. You're using the latest Google calender sync (0.9.4.1)?

I enabled 2 step verification and used that password in Outlook. Now I get this error

Since I use Outlook on my registered computer I figured it must not need the special password but the regular one, so I changed it to use my regular one and I still get it. Google's instructions were not to write down the password used for two step verification so I have no way of entering it back into Outlook.

Back