Not open for further replies.

arialph

Inno3D 8600GT 512ddr2 dvi 128bit
Intel E8400 (3.0G) 6mb 1333FSB C2D
Transcend 1GB 800 ddr2
Transcend 1GB 800 ddr2
Gigabyte GAG31M-S2L G31 Vpcie/S/GL
19" Hanns-G HW191 wide 1440x900

Just want to know what you think about it? So that I can make changes :)

Good for running most games on medium-high settings. Not suited to hardcore gaming IMO. You should get the E7200 instead of your current CPU and invest more money in a better GPU, like the HD 4850, since that will affect game performance far more than the CPU.

Can you post the links to the parts, if applicable?

So it's better to degrade the CPU power in exchange for a better video card? :D
Can you construct me a good gaming desktop? I want it to be ready for star craft 2 :)

Not degrade per se, but a slightly less powerful CPU and a much more powerful video card will give you much better performance than the vice-versa situation.

Can you give me a budget and your location? I will build you a list accordingly.

Here's the shop that's near to me :) http://www.pcx.com.ph/ <-- they provide an up to date price list.
Budget is around 30k(php) with the LCD display and CPU. But I could increase my budget if it's worth it :D Many thanks :)

For that kind of money, I would go better than the Transend memory, but for the price, it is fine.

That site doesn't have the latest parts available on the market. I'll give you a list, but you'll probably need to go hunting for these parts yourself. Here it is:
  • Intel Core 2 Duo E7200 3MB L2 Cache 2.53GHz
  • ASUS P5Q LGA775 P45 Motherboard
  • Corsair XMS2\Crucial Ballistix\OCZ Reaper\Kingston HyperX DDR2 1066MHz (PC2-8500) or DDR2 800MHz (PC2-6400) 2x1GB kit
  • ATI Radeon HD 4850\NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT
  • Any good 500W+ PSU from Antec, OCZ, PC Power & Cooling, Corsair, FSP Fortron, Enermax, OCZ or Silverstone

Let me know what you're able to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back