Is this a good gaming pc build?

I don't know if this is the topic/forum. I was wondering if this pc build could play all of the following.
  • Arma 3
  • Arma 2
  • Grand theft auto V(GTA5 for when it comes out)
  • Grand theft auto IV
  • battle field 3
  • battle field 4
  • Dead island
  • Crysis 3
  • all metro city's
And a lot of games like that to medium-high-max settings.

If I posted this on the wrong forum I'm sorry.

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Famous/saved/sZxWGX

If you guys want you can post part suggestions.

Lets start with: What is your overall budget for this build? We might be able to build something better depending on how much you have.
Going with what you currently have listed I would suggest only minor changes to include:
The motherboard is a Dual Channel RAM setup - So you need to find RAM that comes as a pair (2x4GB instead of 1x8GB) for better efficiency.
I would also suggest getting a PSU (power supply) that is from a better known manufacture. Yes the one you selected will work, but the lesser brand ones have the tendency to fail more often (and the one you selected does not have too many good reviews).

Lets start with: What is your overall budget for this build? We might be able to build something better depending on how much you have.
Going with what you currently have listed I would suggest only minor changes to include:
The motherboard is a Dual Channel RAM setup - So you need to find RAM that comes as a pair (2x4GB instead of 1x8GB) for better efficiency.
I would also suggest getting a PSU (power supply) that is from a better known manufacture. Yes the one you selected will work, but the lesser brand ones have the tendency to fail more often (and the one you selected does not have too many good reviews).

I would go from 1,200 - 1,400 Maybe more. I'm getting a new job I'm 15... so work perms and all lol... I would be making around 500 a month.

I played around with the build that you started and modified it some. I made it so that you have breathing room for upgradability in the future if you choose.
http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Spykezxp/saved/KFZG3C
Check it out, and give feedback if you are thinking something else. The initial cost is between $1200 and $1300, but you could get $130 back after mail-in-rebates.
I changed the motherboard to one that has better performance and better upgrade options. Fixed the RAM issue that I pointed out. Better PSU (less likely to fail and more wattage for future upgrades). Included a SSD for the operating system (this will give you a big boost in load times) and changed the hard drive to a 7200 rpm instead of 5400 rpm (faster load times and more storage space). Changed Windows 8 to 8.1.
The only thing I did not add to it was case fans, because I do not know if the case comes with any.

Back