Is this a good laptop?

I am looking for a good gaming laptop for games like LoL, Smite, WoW and much more, and I've found one! im not sure, is it good? I mean, will there be any lag, or just let me hear your opinion about this one.

HP Pavilion 15-N210 A10
Processor: 2.1 GHz AMD A10-5745M Quad Core
RAM: 8 GB DDR3 RAM
Hard drive: 1TB hard drive
Display: 15.6 "HD BrightView (1366x768) screen
Graphics: 2GB AMD Radeon 8610G/8670M dual GPU
Optical Drive: DVD-RW
Network: WiFi-n. LAN.
Weight: 2.3 kg.
Color: Ano alloy silver / midnight black.
Others: DTS HD audio.
2x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0.
HDMI. SD card reader. HD webcam.
Numpad. Dimensions: 386 x 258 x 22.6 mm.
Operating System: Windows 8.1 64-bit

That is a good laptop computer for gaming. Jobeard is correct that it is a battery hog (even most of the AMD A8's are battery hogs). And I would not worry about lag, unless you get it from your internet connection. Pair it with a good internet connection and you will be good to go for the games you listed.

It has exactly what you need. However, it is HP, eww. Don't expect it to last longer than two years.
I have owned 3 different HP laptops that have all lasted more then two years. I have one that is still going that is over eight years old now. Only thing wrong is it needs a new battery, but it does still boot up and run properly. Nothing wrong with HP, just have to do your research before buying something new.

Nice product and sleek design from HP :)Good RAM speed and preinstalled windows 8.1. Cool !!(y)

Back