Is this even possible? WPA2 question here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to find the password to our wifi router for my xbox. My laptop is already connected since my dad hooked it up for me,(other wise i wouldn't be able to get on here obviously) but he won't tell me the password so I can hook my xbox up, so my question is....

Is there a way to get the password off of my wireless assistant since it's already connected to the router?

and is there any other way?

any help would be awesome with this, thanks

Why not just login to your router and reassign the wifi password. Then setup each wireless device with the new password... And if you don't remember the router password either, that's what the router reset button is for :)

Why not just login to your router and reassign the wifi password. Then setup each wireless device with the new password... And if you don't remember the router password either, that's what the router reset button is for :)

lol I'd do that but I'm sure my dad wouldn't like that at all if he found out :dead:

but he won't tell me the password so I can hook my xbox up

Oooops! I just re-read your post and noticed I missed the key point!!! Oh well, sorry kid. You're on your own :p I wouldn't want dad to get mad at me either! ;)

Oh come on Route !!

Who here have not done something 'dangerous or fun' behind their father's back? :darth:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back