hey I have a

Dell optiplex gx260
Nvidia Geforce 7600GT
300 Watt PSU[
Intel P4 1.80Ghz/B]

I ran speedfan and it said

GPU 160C
Core Temp 65C

Is this to hot or is it normal this is as soon as I turn it on I am not doing anything.

Well put it this way: 100C = 212F at which water boils. Thus 160c == 320F!

65C = 149F

How are you getting your temperature reads? If these are real temperatures how are you not shutting down? How are you not melting down! :dead:

I dont know

I am using speed fan. Ok first this is what happened I had another dell about the same and it ended up having a line of blow capacitors/bulging. So I took out the

Ram
PSU
Video Card

and put it into another computer I had. What can be the problem can it be the videocard that is bad? I have bought AS to apply to

the CPU but it is about the same. I did notice the PSU get hot very quick. Is there another software to run that would give me better

realtime temps

65c is not too hot, from the standpoint of the cpu... but it is very difficult to keep running a unit at that temperature unless you have a very good cooling system. Many processors can run at 65C for a long time. But everything in that case is suffering unless you are moving a lot of air out and in.

anyone I would really like to get this going and I cant figure it out I have tried to take out the video card and when I do speed fan only show HDD which is like at 10C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back