Is your system specs up for gaming or not?

Um OK, Welcome Back I Suppose.......

tell me all is your PC up for gaming and or overclocking.I no my is so is yours up for it too??:grinthumb

Well Spikester. I've read your system specs, and I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but there's just not that many people here that are going to be as impressed with them as you seem to be.

Incidentally, the word that means "to have knowledge, insight, or understanding" of a topic or concept is spelled, "know". "No" means just that, "no". Phonetically "en-oh", no. :rolleyes:

tell me all is your PC up for gaming and or overclocking.I no my is so is yours up for it too??:grinthumb

I'm sorry, looking at your specs, I'd disagree, unless you're talking about playing older games. New ones you could handle on lowest settings though.

hmm.. what?? hahah

hmm. check my stats..

well..

additional info..

the memory i have is 800mhz

then.. the board is asus..

some additional facts..

tnx for the reply..

hmm.. i have a 8500gt with 1gb ram.. and a 2gb sys. memory..

can i call this a gaming pc or what..

tnx
I think that telling people that you have a "gaming computer", begins at the 7600GT, 8600GT, or 9600GT Video card level. "Insisting" that you have a gaming computer, begins at the 8800GT or 9800GT (or better) level.

Mid price cards such as the 8500GT or 9500GT are better suited to home theater PCs. Which is not to say you can't play some games with them, but they're far from optimal.

The newer games such as Crysis and Assassin's Creed would probably not play satisfactorily.

hmm.. what?? hahah

hmm. check my stats..

well..

additional info..

the memory i have is 800mhz

then.. the board is asus..

some additional facts..

tnx for the reply..

You could play games pretty decent on monitors smaller than 22" I suppose, still on low to medium settings.

hahah.. thanks much on the replies..

im glad to know..

somehow i have this gaming pc..

i have my laptop.. but i dont do games there..

only here in my desktop..

im planning to move on a greater heights..

ahaha (as more people say)

more like 220 series..

but im more concern on the cooling system of a unit..

thats all..

a unit that can last 24 hours without overheating..

ehehe..

anyways.. im an anti-overclock..

~~ much powers guys..!

well,captain my specs may not be up to yours.But all the games I play run good to me. no lag,sound is good all is well. Little talk on overclocking but life gos on.

haha..

as long as u dont push is too hard bro spike..

might as well work fine..

anyway.. how can that system spec link appear in the top right of your name..

i have none..

i think..

ty

Go to near the top left of this page and edit your profile. Go to Edit System Specs. Fill in your PC specifications and make sure you choose "YES," you would like to show other members your computer specs. Save and exit.

Go to near the top left of this page and edit your profile. Go to Edit System Specs. Fill in your PC specifications and make sure you choose "YES," you would like to show other members your computer specs. Save and exit.

haha.. i missed the part where you should choose yes..

haha.. but thanks man.

now.. back to the topic proper..

:evil: its getting off now..

~~~much power to techspot.

I can game fine with it.. But i would not call it a gaming pc. Theres an infinite amount of money i would like to spend on parts :)

I could probably run most of the newer games on my newer system maybe not at the highest settings but they would run

Still working on it though heh Will probably build a better one anyhow in a year or so anyhow

My PC should be up for gaming.

I can't really read my computers mind, but I think that my graphic card has, uhhhhhhhhhhh, degraded.

I remember playing Crysis at max settings on my Vista with AA set to 4x. Now, a year later, I can barely manage Crysis on a freshly installed XP with AA set to 4x on the same resolution and settings set to medium. 2 years of building computers should tell me that it is just a hardware problem. Looks like I won't go buying XFX cards again >.>

I'm no computer pro, but hopefully, two new 4850s will solve my gaming dilemma.

Back