TechSpot

Isis Mobile Wallet launches across the country with support from AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon

By Shawn Knight
Nov 14, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. It’s been nearly three years to the day in the making but mobile wallet service Isis has finally launched nationwide. It arrives with support from three of the nation’s top four wireless carriers and will allow those with NFC-enabled smartphones...

Read more
  2. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 3,026   +735

How often do people wave their phones around at you trying to attract your attention?. I think I'll carry a wireless payment station around with me now. :)
  3. Garbage.

The app only works for AMEX or Chase credit cards. Also, it does not work if your phone is rooted (not a bug - this is intentional).

Again, garbage.
  4. cliffordcooley

cliffordcooley TechSpot Paladin Posts: 5,938   +1,473

This is just a fad! With stores equip with facial recognition, they already know who you the moment you walk in and will soon not need this phone setup to make payments.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.