Issue staring windows, blue screen issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a blue screen when I walked into my computer room this morning. I tryed to restart the computer and it will only make it to the page asking you what type or start up you would like to do. From there I have selected safe mode, restore from the last know, and normal mode. Every time all the computer will do is come right back to that screen or it will freeze up and do nothing. I tried to reinstall windows from the disk and after the format and install it restarts up to the point of the windows xp screen and then I get a blue screen. I tried formating and reinstalling 2 times and same thing both times. A few time the blue screen has said DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and then at the bottom usbport.sys-address F70DB182 base at F70CF000. I did not install anything new hardware or anything like that prior to this issue. Thanks so much for any help!!

Now when I tried a restart it does not make to the start up selection screen. The blue screen error is: atapi.sys - address F72EF5ED base at F72EA000 . Thanks again guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back