iTunes Diagnostics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ran iTunes Diagnostics>Results: Optical drive-"No audio CD found" ( there was a CD in my TSSTcorpCD/DVD SH-W162C drive)>clicked 'Help'>Got Itunes message "The URL could not be opened". How do I fix this URL problem?
jonmarko

Are you certain your optical drive is working properly. Can you open the files on the CD manually?

Optical O.K.

I have 2 drives installed; a CD drive and a DVD drive. I can view the CD music files in either of the drives,
But when I run the iTunes diagnostics I get -"No audio CD found". And clicking on iTunes "Help" I get a message box " The URL could not be opened". I have uninstalled iTunes, deleted all the remaining iTunes files and deleted every reference to iTunes in the Registery. And than made a complete new Itunes install using a fresh download from Apple.
When I insert a CD in either optical drive an Audio CD window pops up. 2 options are; Play audio CD using iTunes or Import audio using iTunes. Selecting either option displays an iTunes window. But none of the CD audio is displayed. And there's no evidence of the CD being plyed.
Thanks;
jonmarko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back