iTunes/iPod HELP SYNCING WRONG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

British_Command

Right, i have a 5th generation 30gb ipod, and have the latest itunes software, so i connect my ipod to my laptop via usb, it syncs but does not stop saying 'Do not disconnect' on the ipod and itunes, it wont stop displaying the 'Do not disconnect', so i disconnect after like 5 - 10 mins for it to sync one podcast, the podcast is not in the Podcast section/catergory on my ipod but appears in the Songs menu!

Although i can still listen to the podcasts, songs etc. its frustrating that it keeps saying 'Do not disconnect' and also the podcasts not syncing to the correct place.

Thanks for any help!,
British_Command

Are u set your itunes for manually manage music and videos ?

If you are, then you have to manually disconnect it ....

You can do that by press the button on the right bottom.. or click on your ipod menu ( the one in itunes ) right click and choose disconnect...

Or sometimes, because apple try to make you register, just click on the ipod menu ( once again in the itunes ) it will come out a registration with 3 choices, you choose " later " and it will disconnect it too..

Hope it helpss.....

If you want to know whether what you transfer is already on ur ipod, you can click that ipod menu again and expand it ( by clicking the arrow ) and then just scroll around to see...

diANaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back