TechSpot

Ive says current project is Apple's most important and best work yet

By Shawn Knight
May 24, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Apple senior vice president of industrial design Jonathan "Jony" Ive believes that Apple's best work has yet to see the light of day. Ive is responsible for designing many of...

Read the whole story
  2. What else is the guy gonna say? "We're really working on some boring crap right now!"? No matter what they're working on the guy's gonna say it's the best yet.
  3. "Apple is working on right now feels like the most important and the best work they have done"

... I'm sure it is a bunch of junk that some other company has already come up with years ago that apple will try to take up as their own and act like they made something cool.

...GO AWAY already!
  4. MilwaukeeMike

MilwaukeeMike TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 2,050   +699

Coincidentally, the best product they'll ever have also happens to be the one we haven't paid for yet.

he should have said the iPod. It put them back on the map (well.... when they released the software so it would run on windows, specifcally) and probably taught them how to streamline gadget building from marketing through manufaturing. People were buying macs JUST to use the first iPod.

Even the iphone has a worthy competitor in android/samsung. The iPod had what to compare it to... the Zune? The iPod ruled from the time it came out until Apple replaced it with the iPhone.
  5. Marnomancer

Marnomancer TechSpot Booster Posts: 808   +51

The iPod is the only think from Apple that has impressed me so far.
    Let's see if it changes my opinion. "Best invention from Apple since the iPod". I'm waiting to say that.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.