TechSpot

JoblessWarrior.org

By NetCablesPlus
Feb 14, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Hi,

It has been a while since I have posted, but I am hopeful that someone can help with this important cause.

Background: I recently started JoblessWarrior.org as a nonprofit organization to help our returning military heroes (U.S.) Our mission is reduce the disgraceful unemployment rate for our veterans who have risked all to protect our way of life. I have made some good strides and have over 80 career professionals (career coaches, resume writers, recruiters, etc.) signed up to volunteer.

But, I need to find a volunteer who can do web/database development to automate the sign up and matchmaking process (matching our career professional volunteers with the veterans). I understand that there may be websites or other organizations that offer such help to worthwhile causes and I need to find one quickly so that we can start helping.

Sorry for the long, off-topic post, but I would appreciate any guidance or suggestions that are out there. You can see a story about Jobless Warrior from my local newspaper at this link:

http://www.valleybreeze.com/2012/01/24/north-providence/cumberland-man-launches-joblesswarriorsorg

Thanks!

JR

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.