JoblessWarrior.org

NetCablesPlus

Hi,

It has been a while since I have posted, but I am hopeful that someone can help with this important cause.

Background: I recently started JoblessWarrior.org as a nonprofit organization to help our returning military heroes (U.S.) Our mission is reduce the disgraceful unemployment rate for our veterans who have risked all to protect our way of life. I have made some good strides and have over 80 career professionals (career coaches, resume writers, recruiters, etc.) signed up to volunteer.

But, I need to find a volunteer who can do web/database development to automate the sign up and matchmaking process (matching our career professional volunteers with the veterans). I understand that there may be websites or other organizations that offer such help to worthwhile causes and I need to find one quickly so that we can start helping.

Sorry for the long, off-topic post, but I would appreciate any guidance or suggestions that are out there. You can see a story about Jobless Warrior from my local newspaper at this link:

http://www.valleybreeze.com/2012/01/24/north-providence/cumberland-man-launches-joblesswarriorsorg

Thanks!

JR

Back