just a decent online credit card....?

By ptitterington
Jan 16, 2004
Post New Reply
  1. As you folk between you all have solved the rest of lifes problems this has to be an easy one.

Possibly a UK/ European thing but needs to work in the USA

I have a main Mastercard with a high limit that I do not use online.

I used to use Freeserve as my Email handler and signed up to there online credit card, Freeserve marbles card, I use it for online purchases and when I travel and think my card may be stolen. I keep a reasonably low limit £1500. Since the day I had this card I have had 10 times the problems of my usual Mastercard especially when my wife talks to them, we have now sent 3 recorded letters giving her authority to speak on my behalf and she also has a card on the same account in her name.
    Still its not good enough... so enough is enough.

All I need is a card that I can access online and is useable all over and does not ***k me about all the time. ( I wont bother to list all the ***p that I get all the time off them).

Knowing nothing about credit cards I had presumed Marbles Mastercard was big, Is Freeserve Marbles just a small agent for Mastercard.

I am baffeled please offer a good option.
    Many thanks in advance.:)