Just a quick note...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julio Franco

Staff member
Starting today I have tried to put more efforts on my news posting duties... while I have always enjoyed going through tech news on a daily basis and getting TS readers up to speed at the same time, time constraints have kept me away many times from commenting and putting more insight to the stories posted.

It's of my main interest that this change will make your reading more worthwhile and enjoyable while at the same time I really hope this will come as an invitation for you to comment and contribute at the boards more often.

As always your comments, suggestions as well as any elaborated stories you can send for posting are encouraged and appreciated.

Julio, i think that the updating rate on techspot is adequate.
All you guys are doing a great job giving us pc users/techspot readers as much info as we need, and give use the choice to continue reading the whole story if we want to.

What i think could be improved is that perhaps the site isn't updated in half a day, and then all of a sudden it's filled with news, perhaps this is a server issue, this is all that bothers me a bit.

But great work all of you guys and congratulations on mantaining such an amazing site :)

Originally posted by Federelli
What i think could be improved is that perhaps the site isn't updated in half a day, and then all of a sudden it's filled with news, perhaps this is a server issue, this is all that bothers me a bit.

That is indeed an issue I've been trying to iron out for a long time and if things go as expected perhaps in the next 2 months we will have a software solution that will help us updating through the day more evenly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back