Just got a puppy!

abe10tiger

And may I welcome to you, our new family member:

Samartha Nutella Yu! or you can just call her Martha. She's a Chihuahua / Miniature Pinscher mix - a cute one btw... she's 5 months old and very attached to me! I really love her, she's like a sister to me! XD

I'll post a picture of her as soon as I can. :D

Did you rescue it from a shelter?
I googled it and found the type of animal she-Martha- "may be"

Also found this Quote which I tended to sympathise with having been a dog owner once
Min Pins need a daily walk. Play will take care of a lot of their exercise needs, however, as with all breeds, play will not fulfill their primal instinct to walk. Dogs who do not get to go on daily walks are more likely to display behavior problems. They will also enjoy a good romp in a safe open area off lead, such as a large fenced in yard. Make sure any yard in which they can run loose has a fence high enough to prevent their determined efforts to escape and explore.

Hows the night howling going ? :stickout:

Did you rescue it from a shelter?
I googled it and found the type of animal she-Martha- "may be"

Also found this Quote which I tended to sympathise with having been a dog owner once

Hows the night howling going ? :stickout:

LOL, someone gave her to me. XDD

Kinda having a bit of problem with her since I'm a first time puppy owner. xDD

they're so cute when they're young but then again all baby animals are ultra cute ^_^
btw cats are hell alot cuter than puppies :)

And may I welcome to you, our new family member:

Samartha Nutella Yu! or you can just call her Martha. She's a Chihuahua / Miniature Pinscher mix - a cute one btw... she's 5 months old and very attached to me! I really love her, she's like a sister to me! XD

I'll post a picture of her as soon as I can. :D

So it's been a while considering puppies are weened from the mothers teats at around the 6 week mark
Then added that you got Samartha Nutella Yu! back in November
Equates to at least FIVE months
One more month and the considered opinion would be that the Puppie is no longer that
More a teenager in Dog years :rolleyes:
But still no *mutt* photos ;)

they're so cute when they're young but then again all baby animals are ultra cute ^_^
btw cats are hell alot cuter than puppies :)

Agreed, and hell of a lot more fun if you ask me. Just give 'em a piece of paper or some bouncing ball thingy and they go crazy instantly.

Btw, congrats for the puppy. Where's the picture?

I love dogs. show us the picture.:)

Sure, here is one. :)
Image0751.jpg

btw, cool name. :)

I took care of a lady in a wheelchair for about 9 years. At one time she had 14 dogs
When I last saw her she had 6 or 7 All cute when they were puppies and still cute when they were grown. She fed them the very best dog food Nutra Max she all so fed them everything she ate. I mentioned to her that dogs live longer if you don't feed them table scraps and other stuff. She told me that her Vet, from when she had her first dog, Told her that Feeding a dog nothing but healthy dog food it's whole life, will only add a year maybe two, to their life. Compared to a dog that get to eat people food too.
She said she would rather have a dog eat what ever it wanted, along with the dog food,and enjoy life for 15 years. Then make one have to eat the same old boring dog food,and live for 16 years. So I think it kind of up to the individual whether you want to feed them people food or not..Me. I'm the type one little whimper or one of those looks a dog can give, and I'm sharing my Rib Eye with them Ray
I'm sorry forgot to tell you what a cute dog you have.Does he have any kids to play with?

Thank You all!

Yeah, she's got my 8 year old sister to play with. But she chose me as her Companion for life. I can tell. XD

Back