Kazaa Lite still working?

By Maravis05
Aug 9, 2004
  1. I'm trying to determine what's going on with Kazaa. I can't connect to the Kazaa network, is it kaput? I've got K++ 2.0.3 and I haven't been able to connect. I reformatted and got a new ISP since I tried connecting to Kazaa last, but even recently I can't connect. Is this my settings, my version of Kazaa, or is there nothing to connect to? Help please.
  2. Brighter Hell

Brighter Hell TS Rookie Posts: 44

I'm using kazaa lite and it works fine. Check your settings, it's probably not detecting your connection. I don't have kazaa on my work computer so I can't give you any more pointers than that, but I'm sure someone else will give you more detail.
  3. Nodsu

Nodsu TS Rookie Posts: 5,837   +6

It could be your ISP blocking it too..
  4. tomrice32

tomrice32 TS Rookie Posts: 42

Kazaa Lite still works.. but really even if you do get it to work I'd recommend you switching to another program instead such as Ares or something. Do a search for P2P Programs.. just about every one is better than Kazaa now. Watch out as some have more of a certain type of file than another, so get one that caters for what you are looking for. I find Ares very good for most things though. Kazaa is unsecure and packed with viruses and crap ;)
  5. houdyhoudy

houdyhoudy TS Rookie

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.