Keeping enlarged font size in Gmail?

circusboy01

In E and G-Mail I like to use the large print.so I always have to change the font size.Is there a way to make the font stay the size I choose? So I don't have to remember to change the font size every time I send an E or G Mail? Sometimes I get 2 lines or more typed before I realize I'm in the wrong font . Thanks CB

For Gmail, according to Help (haven't tried it myself):

Personalized text style

If you want to send all of your messages with a specific font, size, and color, enable the ‘Default text styling’ lab.

To choose a default style, follow these steps:

Click the gear icon in the upper-right and select Gmail settings at the top of your Gmail page.
Select the Labs tab.
Find the "Default Text styling" lab, click the Enable radio button, and click Save changes.
Go to the General tab in Settings. From there, you'll see a 'Default text style:' section where you can set the style you want.
Click Save changes.

For Gmail, according to Help (haven't tried it myself):

Personalized text style

If you want to send all of your messages with a specific font, size, and color, enable the ‘Default text styling’ lab.

To choose a default style, follow these steps:

Click the gear icon in the upper-right and select Gmail settings at the top of your Gmail page.
Select the Labs tab.
Find the "Default Text styling" lab, click the Enable radio button, and click Save changes.
Go to the General tab in Settings. From there, you'll see a 'Default text style:' section where you can set the style you want.
Click Save changes.

Hello Rabbit01
Thanks for the help. Ran into some trouble though. Clicked the enable radio button in " Default Text Styling." I couldn't find save changes. In general tab settings I could not find a "Default Text Style " section.. Been through your instructions twice.
After I send this I'm going to try them again. To see if I missed anything. CB

The Save Changes button is at the very bottom, under the "Yelp Previews..."
Once that's done, in General under Settings, you should see Default Text Style after Browser Connection.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 1
Hello Rabbit01
Thanks for the help. Ran into some trouble though. Clicked the enable radio button in " Default Text Styling." I couldn't find save changes. In general tab settings I could not find a "Default Text Style " section.. Been through your instructions twice.
After I send this I'm going to try them again. To see if I missed anything. CB

Hold everything. This time it worked.You could say the third times a charm. But I think it's more like this time I followed the directions correctly. Thanks again:) CB.

Back