TechSpot

Kernal_data_inpage_error windows 64bit

By anttg408
Jul 30, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Basically after updating my motherboard "MSI z77" and added a second GTX 550 ti with an SLI nvidia adapter. Whenever I have a java platform open. aswell as Counterstrike Global offensive my computer will automatically blue screen and give me the error which is in the thread title. I'm somewhat computer savy and I would really appreciate some help because playoffs for my online gaming league starts soon. The problem started after my 8 giggs of ddr3 ram wouldnt properly load while attempting to start my computer, I have been looking through youtube videos but they seem scandelous due to the fact that they all want you to download an .exe which seems a bit shady.

2. anttg408

anttg408 TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 45

Here is the minidump files

Attached Files:

3. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 20,872   +166

Looks like a Killer Gigabyte LAN/Network driver issue...

4. anttg408

What should I do?

5. Tmagic650

Are there any yellow exclamation (!) points in the Device Manager?

6. anttg408

Under device manager the only exclamation mark is under "Unkown Devices"
    The blue screens are becoming more frequent : /

7. Tmagic650

You will have to find out what driver is missing. Do you have a friend that can help you doing this? You may have to take it in to a repair shop

8. anttg408

Okay I reformatted today "a completely fresh reformat" so no old files. I'm updating every single windows update aswell as drivers/chipsets/internet connection drivers.

Also I have an SLI connected to my (2) nvidia gtx 550-ti with an SLI[nvidia] adapter. Would this require it's own seperate driver?

9. Tmagic650

So is the device manager clean and free of yellow exclamation points?

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.