Keyboard to gamepad converter driver mapping thingie

Status
Not open for further replies.

kipale

Firstly this thread belongs to drivers- and general hardware sections as well as here in gaming section. But I didn't want to double post so it's here.

I know almost all PC games support keyboard as a controller so a keyboard to gamepad converter sounds a bit ridiculous. But many games don't support 2 players to play with keyboard. And then there's another problem when 2 players try to hit 5 keys at the same time. Cheap keyboards can't take so many keys at once and fail to record all key presses.

I've seen many gamepad to keyboard mapping tools in internet but never have I heard of a way to plug in a second keyboard and make it act as a gamepad. My brother and I both like to play with keyboard instead of gamepads so it would be nice if we could do that with every game. It's not that we can't afford a 5 $ gamepad, it's that we like keyboard.

So... anyone heard of a tool like this? Google wasn't very good friend of mine on this one...

Yes I've done that. But they still count as one.

Anyways... I haven't been able to find anything in spite of some hard searching and I don't suppose any of you could do any better if not for luck... therefore let's just say that I'm doomed to playing with gamepad or destined to write some code myself to help me out. I wish I had studied programming 10 years ago... would have solved a lot of problems by now lol...

lol I study programming myself but it doesn't really get any easier honestly. Easiest suggestion i can say is to play with two different keyboards but using different keys.

Yes we do that often. But it doesn't work with every game.

Yea I guess programming takes too much time for a single person to write anything great just for personal use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back