KickStarter project aims to develop glass multitouch peripherals

By Matthew
Nov 30, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. A new KickStarter project launched by engineer Jason Giddings hopes to bring a little piece of Sci-Fi to your desk. Assuming he can raise enough cash (it looks promising), Giddings…

Read the whole story
  2. H3llion

H3llion TechSpot Paladin Posts: 877   +80

Now that is cool! Still in early stages but may be quite cool I must say. Now to make it even more Sci-Fi.

For the name, hmm uTouch! xD

Oh wait, iTouch! xD lolol
  3. Glass keyboard? Good ideea; at least I can wash it with ease. My food will not ever again make room inside it ;)
  4. Recycle

Recycle Newcomer, in training Posts: 53

it's a cool idea, but it also pretty much eliminates the ability to touch type, and that's a deal breaker for me. Maybe it has uses elsewhere, but not on my desktop.
  5. slh28

slh28 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,925   +170

Nooooo... mechanical keyboard are the way forward! Typing is hard enough on the iPhone, can't imagine using this.
  6. Wendig0

Wendig0 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,062   +69

I agree. This is a nice design, but I hate having to look at my keyboard to see what I'm typing, and that would be necessary with a keyboard like this.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.