TechSpot

Kinect will work for seated gameplay, launch titles announced

By Emil
Oct 18, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. Microsoft's Xbox 360 Kinect motion-sensor gaming accessory will not be limited to gamers willing to stand up the whole time. The perceived lack of seated gameplay, largely driven by the early demos and advertisements of standing gamers, will not be a problem for future games: you'll be able to sit down on the couch and still be the controller.

Read the whole story

2. en0nym0us

en0nym0us TS Member Posts: 65

People still play on the Xbox? eh...

3. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,558   +598

LOL...so you can play these games with your fat you-know-what planted on the sofa, eh? Waving your arms like a lunatic? Very impressive. :p

I'm just waiting for one of my friends to buy one of these so I can give him/her mass grief about it.

4. en0nym0us

en0nym0us TS Member Posts: 65

I just hope that daddy is looking at the screen and not something else.

5. lawfer

lawfer TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,270   +91

Zing!

6. Why give your friend crap for buying one??? I got one yesterday and played for 8 hours and my god I am so sore today what a work out!! Leave it to some Call of duty fan boy to figure out how to play kinect from his couch.. not everything has to be a FPS or with crazy graphics this is about getting peoples fat butts up and doing something physical.. god what a bunch of lazy ***'s.