KingCody, i need ur help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadcell

"if you don't then you're still using the onboard video. you should then go into your BIOS and disable the onboard video (or choose PCI/AGP as the first video device), then once your FX5200 becomes the active video card you should be able to install the latest drivers for it" - King Cody

I undertand the problem you explained about the DirectX compatibility problem, but i already loked into the Device manager under Display Adapter and alreay knew that the Graphics Card was not Displayed there. You are not the first to suggest this plan of action described in this quote to me, but i don't know how to do it. Can you reply with a little "Talk to Me Like I'm 10" tutorial and tha'ld be great..Thanks 4 ur help dude

hi Deadcell,

your questions have been addressed here. please keep all your future questions regarding this topic in your original thread (just reply to your existing thread, don't start a new one). not only is it against techspot rules to create multiple threads on the same issue, but it is bad forum etiquette in general as it clutters up the forum ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back