Kingwin power supply help... manual doesnt match up with web site!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just joined this forum because im having problems with a new system. I order the PSU from newegg. its a Kingwin ATB 600W. the specs on newegg listed the 3.3V = 35A max, the 5V = 48A max. This is the same for the kingwin web site. NOW... upon looking at the owners manual a little more closely, i noticed it only has the 3.3V rail listed at 24A and the 5V listed at 30A!!! :(

AND WHAT IS EVEN MORE SURPRISING is that you can tell in the manual that a sticker has been placed over the specs from what was there before. i can see right through it too. the max amps for the rails underneath the sticker match right up with what is on the web site!!!

ive tried calling kingwin but i cant tell what the hell the guy is saying. i talked to him yesterday and he had to go and he never called me back. ive been calling all morning with no answer. anyone heard of this?

So what is your point? Does the power supply work? Kingwin is not a good choice to begin with. Were you trying to go as cheap as you could find?

I've bought a few Kingwin products over the years, and this is just one reason I stay away from them now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back