KotOR 1 help!

By Norgra
Apr 21, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Ok, im about to scream. I just had to restore my computer becuz i updated kotor and after i made it into orbit around Taris, my computer seized, had to b restarted and then suddenly the game wouldnt work anymore. I reinstalled kotor and managed to keep my save game intact. It will play now, however it will not let me past the sith fighters. destroying them isnt a problem, its after i destroy them that it just sits there. my allies dont say anything, and it will leave me in the turret indeffenently. PLLZZZ help me!:'(
  2. mailpup

mailpup TS Special Forces Posts: 8,277   +178

You might have to reinstall your graphics driver and other drivers. Give that a try.
  3. Norgra

Norgra Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

DISREGARD 1ST POST. READ THIS POST:
    Ok, im about to scream. I just had to restore my computer becuz i updated kotor and after i made it into orbit around Taris, my computer seized, had to b restarted and then suddenly the game wouldnt work anymore. It said something about a securom disc emulator issue. I reinstalled kotor and managed to keep my save game intact. It will play now, however it will not let me past the sith fighters. destroying them isnt a problem, its after i destroy them that it just sits there. my allies dont say anything, and it will leave me in the turret indeffenently. PLLZZZ help me!:(
  4. mailpup

mailpup TS Special Forces Posts: 8,277   +178

Are your drivers reinstalled and did you install all game patches? If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7, change the compatibility mode to Windows XP.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.