KotOR 1 help!

Ok, im about to scream. I just had to restore my computer becuz i updated kotor and after i made it into orbit around Taris, my computer seized, had to b restarted and then suddenly the game wouldnt work anymore. I reinstalled kotor and managed to keep my save game intact. It will play now, however it will not let me past the sith fighters. destroying them isnt a problem, its after i destroy them that it just sits there. my allies dont say anything, and it will leave me in the turret indeffenently. PLLZZZ help me!:'(

You might have to reinstall your graphics driver and other drivers. Give that a try.

[FONT=arial black]DISREGARD 1ST POST. READ THIS POST:[/FONT]
Ok, im about to scream. I just had to restore my computer becuz i updated kotor and after i made it into orbit around Taris, my computer seized, had to b restarted and then suddenly the game wouldnt work anymore. It said something about a securom disc emulator issue. I reinstalled kotor and managed to keep my save game intact. It will play now, however it will not let me past the sith fighters. destroying them isnt a problem, its after i destroy them that it just sits there. my allies dont say anything, and it will leave me in the turret indeffenently. PLLZZZ help me!:(

Are your drivers reinstalled and did you install all game patches? If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7, change the compatibility mode to Windows XP.

Back