Kraken G10 gpu controlled setup

Hi,

I have a NXZT Kraken G10 with an Antec Kühler 620.
The pump is connected to a chassis fan port which is set to 100%
I wanted to control the 2 front intake fans, 92mm fan on the G10 and the radiator fan ith the GPU.
Ive made an setup like in the sketch, PWM signal from the gpu, power fram a oter chassis fan that is set to 100%, those are connected to a pwm to 3pin convertor and that goes to a 5 way splitter.
Now the fans all spin at 100% and are not being controlled by the gpu, can someone see what I did wrong?
Thanks!

GordonUntitled-1.jpg

I guess I'm a dolt. I cannot really follow the diagram. It seems as if you are trying to get a PWM signal off of the video card fan connection and to use that to define the various PWM feed to the discrete fans. The actual wiring of the converter and the splitter probably control the problem, but I do not know enough about them to have an opinion.

The difficulty is that you probably have fans set to operate at low rpm even when cold. Can you monitor RPMs? Perhaps removing all the other fans and just concentrating on the gpu fan with PWM coming through the converter/splitter lashup might give you a clearer idea.

https://hackaday.com/2014/11/26/easy-and-effective-way-to-measure-pwm-without-a-scope/

Back