Kshitij - Blue screen issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi every one,

I am having a problem with my OS or laptop, nt sure...when ever i try to login to my OS (Windows XP)..i am getting a blue screen and my machine get reboot.. its dumb off memory screen...But before going to that screen it gives me this error message..

BCCode : f4 BCP1 : 00000003 BCP2 : 89B4F1C8 BCP3 : 89B4F33C
BCP4 : 805D1204 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product :

Can any one help me out to resolve the issue.....
Thanks in advance..

Here are mini dump files

View attachment 48868

View attachment 48869

View attachment 48870

If i run my OS in safe mode it works fine..but the momement i run it in normal mode...it logs in properly but after 10 min it gives me abovr error message and go to blue screen....

Since iam working on important project immediate replies will be helpful & appreciated

kshitij

All three mindumps are error 0xF4: One of the many processes or threads crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been terminated. As a result, the system can no longer function. Specific causes are many, and often best resolved by a careful history of the problem and the circumstances of the error message.

The problem is nothing definitive was cited. Have you scanned for infections via Safe Mode?

Hi there,
Thanks fr the reply.....:)

I did the virus scan too...but what i found is when i close my anti virus program on system boot..my system works fine, So i removed that program and reinstall it... Right now its working fine..but it still gives that blue screen after long period..what u will suggest,,, i am planning to reinsall the OS.....one more issue i found is my system got heat up very fast....so that may also be one of reson...

Thanks
Kshitij

Yes, heat issues can really cause problems and your system will automatically shut down to protect itself if it gets too hot. So before you reformat check all your fans to see if they are working properly, especially your cpu and video card fans. Make sure you have good air flow. Did you clean the dust out? If it is indeed a heat issue no amount of reformating will fix it.

Second, what antivirus do you have installed? What other security software are you running, i.e. firewall, etc.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back