LAN card driver

By jyoti1313
Oct 28, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. i have intel pentium 4 processor.i dont have motherboard cd.last week i format my pc and installed xp.now i am unable to setup broadband because my pc doesnot have LAN CARD DRIVER installed.Can anyone here tell me how and from where i can get LAN CARD DRIVER for my pc.
  2. mailpup

mailpup TS Special Forces Posts: 8,280   +180

Whenever you install Windows you also have to install all drivers, including chipset, LAN, sound and video. Did you neglect to install any of these others too?

If you have a self-built or custom built PC, go to the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the appropriate drivers. If you have a PC made by a major manufacturer like HP, Dell, Acer, etc., go to their respective websites for your drivers. If you have a separate graphics card, you should go the graphics card chip maker (example, AMD/ATI or nVidia) for the appropriate driver.
  3. jyoti1313

jyoti1313 Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

INTEL
    CANADA ICES-003 CLASS B
    INTEL DESKTOP BOARD
    D915GVWB/D910GLDW
    FCWB52903546 A4 C882205-103
    E210882
    this is written on my pc's motherboard Now can u plz help me from where and how i can get the lan card driver
  4. mailpup

5. jyoti1313

jyoti1313 Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

THANKS I found my pc's lan card driver on that site
  6. mailpup

You're welcome. You will find other drivers for your PC there as well.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.