Laptop crashes regularly

Laptop crashes regularly mainly when streaming video. As far as I can work out this is a Blue Screen issue but I'm not technical in the slightest so might need walking through any fixes.

Hello dub,
Can you please attach latest five minidumps after zipping them in a single file with your next post? You can find those in C:\windows\minidump. Please also provide us with your notebook make/model/specs etc.

laptop BSOD

Apologies for being away so long. I have the following error message. they all look similar to this.
Problem signature
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 2057

Files that help describe the problem
082211-63710-01.dmp
sysdata.xml
WERInternalMetadata.xml

View a temporary copy of these files
Warning: If a virus or other security threat caused the problem, opening a copy of the files could harm your computer.

Extra information about the problem
BCCode: 1000007e
BCP1: C0000005
BCP2: 83A027BA
BCP3: 9A371BA8
BCP4: 9A371780
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

let me know if there's anything else you need to know. Any help would be hugely appreciated. It seems to happen when browsing, watching youtube etc. could this be something to do with having a second screen plugged in, i've tried to update all drivers but not sure if they're all successful.

As requested in my previous post please attach all available minidumps with your next post after zipping them with winzip or 7zip.

You can locate minidump files in the following folder:

C:\windows\minidump

Files attached. as one file this was too big so I've had to attach two.

cheers

Attachments

• minidump1.zip
    175.6 KB · Views: 1
  • minidump2.zip
    50.7 KB · Views: 1
Almost all of your crashes are caused by your Huawei USB adapter's NDIS miniport driver (i.e. ewusbnet.sys).

I would suggest you to uninstall your USB broadband adapter's software from your computer. Reboot, then attach it to a different USB port and re-install its driver/software and see whether this improves anything. Also check with your internet service provider, they may have posted an update/patch for your USB adapter's driver to address any compatibility issues.

Amazing, thanks so much for this. It's for my vodafone mobile broadband which has already caused me more stress than i can tell you, rather then reinstalling it i think i'll just chuck it in the bin!!

cheers!

Back