Laptop F5 problem

Well, a few days ago, it started then stopped. Whenever I pressed the F5 button on my Samsung laptop, the mouse won't move. It just started up again. I usually use the F5 button for refreshing the page. If you need to know, I have the Microsoft Windows Package, Google Chrome, and Firefox (Don't ask about Chrome and Firefox). It's an Energy Star rated laptop with A6 Vision AMD, Quad Core and AMD Radeon Garphics, and it has Windows 7. The only big thing that happened was that I inserted the Samsung Recovery Media disc and restored my Laptop to the state I got it it. It wouldn't work with Wi-Fi, though. I also have iTunes, Paint.NET, and Kaspersky Anti-Virus. The Laptop is almost a month old, it will be a month old tomorrow, and in great condition (better than my first two DS Lites, which are on the brink of dying from how many times they've been dropped). Can anyone help? I'm sorry if it is in the wrong section, I know barely anything about Computers.

Let's be clear;

You access a webpage in some browser - - read a tad - - and then hit F5 for refresh.
The mouse will then not move. Ever, or just until the page is totally reloaded?

I have seen that with some browsers - - have you tried one of the others?

No. If I press F5, my mouse won't move until I press it again. I figured out why it stops (When I press Fn+F5), but I can't figure out how to fix it without waiting, like, four days or so.

Back