Laptop got wet, some keys don't work

I have problem with keyboard, its doing mistakes and some buttons doesn't even work.

First, after computer get wet by tea, my computer shut downed and doesn't start like a hour and a half. After that computer starts, I was top of the day until I saw that my keyboard is f***ed up.

Any tips please?

Shut it down and dissassemble it as much as you are comfortable doing, then put it in front of a fan. A space heater on the lowest setting if you have one.

Unfortunately for you, you did about the worst thing possible after spilling a drink on it. You should not have tried to turn it back on. You should have left it off until you were reasonably sure everything was dried inside, and you should have tipped it upside down to get all the liquid possible out of it asap.

You might be able to take it mostly apart and wipe down everything with some high percentage isopropyl alcohol to clean it up some.

Alternative is to use a USB or bluetooth keyboard. But I wouldn't recommend running that system without making an attempt to clean up any residue left inside.

Back