Literally just blacks out while I'm in the middle of something, shuts down and I have to power it up again. Last night it happened three times in maybe 15 minutes, and even that is rather generous. It's happened both while plugged in and while on the battery, so common sense says it can't be a battery problem. I only had a browser with three tabs and one Word document running, so I doubt it can be due to overload. It doesn't seem hot to the touch and I didn't get the overheating notification thing on my screen. I've seen in earlier threads on this topic that some advice-givers suggested running the HWMonitor to check the temps, so I did that, but the figures don't mean anything to me. Here's a screenshot, if someone can tell me whether these temps are normal.