Laptop screen comes on if wireless light doesn't

Hi every1. I have encountered a weird problem. The problem is what title says. When i press power button, laptop screen comes on only if wireless light doesnt come on. If wireless light comes on along with power light when power button is pressed, than screen stays black. and it isnt coincidence cause i have tried it thounds of times. anybody has any ideas, please?

Hi every1. I have encountered a weird problem. The problem is what title says. When i press power button, laptop screen comes on only if wireless light doesnt come on. If wireless light comes on along with power light when power button is pressed, than screen stays black. and it isnt coincidence cause i have tried it thounds of times. anybody has any ideas, please?

maybe the laptop can no longer supply adequate power to both components at the same time...

I have a Dell Inspiron 1501 Laptop, a few years old. Just installed Windows Vista. When i power up computer it comes up no problems. If allowed to go to sleep, when it comes back the screen turns a greenish color and flashes between the desk top and the greenish scrolling color rapidly. I thought it was cause by the mouse, so I disconnected it, no luck, then tried disconnecting the keyboard. Still doing it. ANY SUGGESTIONS?

maybe the lcd screen is nearing its end life cycle...
replacement may cost ~200$ plus labor for the lcd screen...

Back