I have a laptop here that doesn't want to stay on for very long and I cant figure out why.. It's an nx9420 HP The issue is when I boot it up anywhere between 10-30 seconds it will just shut itself down.. First thought is overheating, but the fan works fine and blows out cool air, the heatpipes also don't get very warm. Could the pipes not be connecting correctly? I've tried putting a house fan at full blast right on it, still shuts down. I've tried booting without the battery, with the battery and no power, I've also switched out the RAM for known working RAM, also without the HDD or wireless card, tried switching out the cmos battery and completely resetting the BIOS settings.. Does anyone else have any other suggestions?