Laptop webcam error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear All Members i have a big problem that when i try to start my built in laptop webcam in windows xp netmeeting then it show me bluescreen error and automatically restart the computer i try 10 time but the same error found, but the webcam perfectly work in yahoo and msn messenger and its software, please help how to fix this problem
i use and have this laptop acer aspire 9410

First, everyone who helps here are all volunteers. They help as they can. Second, most likely the reason you didn't get a response is because it might be no one has an answer for your particular problem. Plus, there isn't enough information to give good suggestions or work around. Therefore, attach your minidumps in your next post.

How to find your Minidumps:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files. It is these files that we need and not the whole folder. Please don't Zip each and every one. You can Zip as many as 5 together in one Zip File.

By the way, did you try going to Acer's website and download the latest drivers for your laptop? Did you contact them about your webcam issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back