Laptop: what to get on a $600 budget?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need to buy a laptop and l am hoping to spend about $600 , should l go for the dell brand or the hp brand, which is more durable?? particularly which type. Morever l am typically looking for more of an entertainment laptop

You'll have more options with Dell, unless you decide to go with the "Compaq" arm of HP.

As far as choosing between the two, there really isn't anything distinctive about either manufacturer. They pretty much use the same components, offer the same quality of product and support (terrible). Both manufacturers have their higher end laptops and their lower end ones... In that respect, you usually get what you pay for. $600 is a good mark to get a decent budget laptop.

The only difference is really appearance and packaging. Just find the laptop that is the right size, right speed and right price for you. Don't pay too much attention to the brands.

which antivirus removes the codebreaker. everytime l play a track on my pc it first says the code breaker then plays there after.Tried using semantic or avast but they all couldnt pick it up.... Any suggestions!!!!

i suggest going for dell, had multiple bad experiences with hp/compaq on their desktops and laptops; it's unreliable in my opinion. As for your virus problem, try Malwarebytes, just google it, quite good at finding viruses, and it's free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back