Laptop won't boot at all, got startup repair and bsod at first

By Mechator
Jan 13, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. So as the title says my laptop won't boot and please don't flame me. So I got mad and punched my laptop about 5 times on the keyboard, after playing online gaming for a good while. After this incident the mousepad stopped working, so I shut it down and when I restarted it, it wanted to do startup repair, it finished the repair and restarted wanting to do it again, this happened about 10 times before I decided to try and startup normally instead of repair and it got to the boot screen and I got the bsod and it gave me this for the error,*STOP: 0x0000007B (0xFFFFF880009A9928, 0xFFFFFFFFC0000034, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000)
    So I look it up and it's a disk error, so I do a disk diagnostics, my battery died half way through, so now my laptop won't turn on. I was wandering what the possibilities are for why it won't start. How can I diagnose the problem. Please don't yell or flame me.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.