Laptop won't turn on without being plugged in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atwooooood

So i came over to my friends house today, brought my laptop, and connected to her network. I was on for maybe 10 minutes if that, and my computer just turned off. I thought that maybe the battery died, so i plugged it into the wall and turned it on and realized it didnt have a low battery because it didnt resume windows and it said that my battery had 80% charge. It also said that it was plugged in, but not not charging.

Whenever i unplugged the power adapter out of the back of the computer, my computer would just turn itself off, and it wont let me turn on my computer at all without it being plugged into the wall.

It just started doing this and i have no idea whats wrong with it. I have a Lenovo 300 N100 Laptop. Dont know what all specs i would need to give for this type of problem. Any help would be appreciated.

Try draining the laptop power by taking the battery out and not having it connected to the power jack then flip it over and hold the power button for about 20-30 sec then put back the battery and try to turn it on also try to find a program to test the battery life of the battery it may be dead or acting up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back