Last Hope - This guy will save us!!!

negroplasty

This is for you Phantasm. I found it on a Honda Hornet message board.

Man has that guy got some great moves or what? The file is about 1.1MB and is completely virus free; I can guarantee this as I have downloaded it numerous times. If you don't believe me, scan it and find out for yourself :) . Nevertheless, post back and tell me what you think!!

BTW, no offence was intended Phantasm and this post was only meant to break up the lack of humor these days ;) .

lol - lookie! Theres phant! dancin' with his groovy moves :grinthumb how studly :eek:

Saw this a week ago. Since then someone has changed the "curtain rail" into a light sabre...
Why anyone would record this of themselves and put it on the web beats me...

I know what you mean, I almost fall off my chair every time I see it :haha::haha: . That guy is great, Darth Maul would severely kick his a$$ though; I wouldn't mind seeing them dual it out :haha: !

Warp Bros...hehe, looks fantastic, credits to the video editors. I m still wondering if the fat kid is one of the editors?

Video editing is really fun. You guys should try it out. Get AfterFX. You can go in Photoshop and create different layers of objects/fonts/etc and import that Photoshop file into AfterFX and have a list of the layers from the file, then just move the layers where you want into the AfterFX video and edit them to your will/add effects to them, etc. Fun stuff!

You would be suprised how easy it is to do a lot of things in AfterFX, and how fun it can be. I guarantee some of you would have just as much fun learning it as you do watching those videos.

acidosmosis, that does sound like alot of fun. looks like im off to go buy AfterFX :)

HA now that was funny. I hope that kid doesn't think he has some skill though, I could own him with a kitchen fork in my offhand and my other hand tied behind my back.

Uh, Veh, if im that "kid who thinks hes got skill", I dont have much when it comes to editing. I've only made a few clips of me on my dirt bike with some music I edited in the background.

and SGNX, who the heck would make an etire website out of that kid...lol, thats nuts. Hes got alot of videos tho!

This kid has recently been on the news, because he's suing the world or something because they made fun of him, and he can't cope psychologically, or something....;)

Instead, I think that fat kid should be pleased. He is world famous now. Geez, he might even get his own chat show. Monica Lewinski did ;)

What's interesting was the depth of interest that this created, the number of web sites, petitions, etc that it spawned.

Truly a popular culture moment - that through the power of the internet, some fat little dork high school brat became world famous, not because someone marketted him, or gave him his own band and a professional makeover, but because he interested common, ordinary people.

Originally posted by ---agissi---
Uh, Veh, if im that "kid who thinks hes got skill", I dont have much when it comes to editing. I've only made a few clips of me on my dirt bike with some music I edited in the background.

I was talking about the Star Wars Kid.

Originally posted by Phantasm66
Instead, I think that fat kid should be pleased. He is world famous now. Geez, he might even get his own chat show. Monica Lewinski did ;)

LOL!

Back