TechSpot

Last Hope - This guy will save us!!!

By negroplasty
May 5, 2003
Post New Reply
  1. This is for you Phantasm. I found it on a Honda Hornet message board.

Man has that guy got some great moves or what? The file is about 1.1MB and is completely virus free; I can guarantee this as I have downloaded it numerous times. If you don't believe me, scan it and find out for yourself :) . Nevertheless, post back and tell me what you think!!

BTW, no offence was intended Phantasm and this post was only meant to break up the lack of humor these days ;) .

2. novicegamer

novicegamer TS Rookie Posts: 89

Looks like someone has to much time on their hands LOL-;)

3. ---agissi---

---agissi--- TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,977   +15

lol - lookie! Theres phant! dancin' with his groovy moves :grinthumb how studly :eek:

4. Arris

Arris TS Evangelist Posts: 4,608   +295

Saw this a week ago. Since then someone has changed the "curtain rail" into a light sabre...
    Why anyone would record this of themselves and put it on the web beats me...

5. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 5,734   +7

Hahahahah that was great - some fat geek pretending to be Darth Maul or something! Heheh!

6. negroplasty

negroplasty TS Guru Topic Starter Posts: 516   +12

I know what you mean, I almost fall off my chair every time I see it :haha::haha: . That guy is great, Darth Maul would severely kick his a$$ though; I wouldn't mind seeing them dual it out :haha: !

7. young&wild

young&wild TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 993

Hehe...to me that fat guy seems to be dancing rather than figthing.

8. Nick

Nick TS Rookie Posts: 185

HAHA thats great!

9. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,714   +397

10. svtcobra

svtcobra TechSpot Paladin Posts: 761

That is Phantasm. He made that movie last year.

11. negroplasty

negroplasty TS Guru Topic Starter Posts: 516   +12

LOL svtcobra, I could just imagine Phantasm doing stuff like that!! :haha::haha::haha::haha:

12. SNGX1275

Star Wars Kid Reloaded

Not as funny, but still entertaining. Get it here.

13. young&wild

young&wild TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 993

Warp Bros...hehe, looks fantastic, credits to the video editors. I m still wondering if the fat kid is one of the editors?

14. acidosmosis

acidosmosis TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,350

Video editing is really fun. You guys should try it out. Get AfterFX. You can go in Photoshop and create different layers of objects/fonts/etc and import that Photoshop file into AfterFX and have a list of the layers from the file, then just move the layers where you want into the AfterFX video and edit them to your will/add effects to them, etc. Fun stuff!

You would be suprised how easy it is to do a lot of things in AfterFX, and how fun it can be. I guarantee some of you would have just as much fun learning it as you do watching those videos.

15. ---agissi---

acidosmosis, that does sound like alot of fun. looks like im off to go buy AfterFX :)

16. acidosmosis

acidosmosis TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,350

hehe buy it? :) if your just going to use it for learning purposes, why buy it? ;-)

17. ---agissi---

:) Because I can :)

18. Vehementi

Vehementi TechSpot Paladin Posts: 2,704

HA now that was funny. I hope that kid doesn't think he has some skill though, I could own him with a kitchen fork in my offhand and my other hand tied behind my back.

19. SNGX1275

Will the fun never stop?!

Enjoy!

20. ---agissi---

Uh, Veh, if im that "kid who thinks hes got skill", I dont have much when it comes to editing. I've only made a few clips of me on my dirt bike with some music I edited in the background.

and SGNX, who the heck would make an etire website out of that kid...lol, thats nuts. Hes got alot of videos tho!

21. XtR-X

XtR-X TS Rookie Posts: 863

The Matrix one actually makes that shameful fat kid look good. ;)

22. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 5,734   +7

This kid has recently been on the news, because he's suing the world or something because they made fun of him, and he can't cope psychologically, or something....;)

Instead, I think that fat kid should be pleased. He is world famous now. Geez, he might even get his own chat show. Monica Lewinski did ;)

What's interesting was the depth of interest that this created, the number of web sites, petitions, etc that it spawned.

Truly a popular culture moment - that through the power of the internet, some fat little dork high school brat became world famous, not because someone marketted him, or gave him his own band and a professional makeover, but because he interested common, ordinary people.

23. Vehementi

I was talking about the Star Wars Kid.

24. Vehementi

LOL!