Latest Humble Bundle offers Bastion, Psychonauts, Limbo and more

By Matthew
May 31, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. In what may be its finest promotion yet, the latest Humble Indie Bundle kicked off today with five highly rated indie games for less than the price of one. In...

Read the whole story
  2. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,273   +258

Just purchased - though I wish I didn't already own Psychonauts on Steam and retail. Would really love to be able to move my current steam version of it to my daughter... but such is life. Maybe one day I'll actually play some of the games I own.
  3. Psychonauts is truly an amazing game.

Are Windows users really such cheapskates?

And Mac users should be ashamed to be beaten by Linux!
  4. Kibaruk

Kibaruk TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,195   +69

I'm starting to hate HumbleBundle, and loving indie royale, indie gala is not that great... they repeat the same games in the bundles.

Though the last both have options to add game by game to steam so if you have one you can gift it to someone else.
  5. Ma_ga

Ma_ga Newcomer, in training Posts: 39

excelent pack, I'm buying it a few day ahead.

Anyone know if all the games are tied by 1 steam key, or there are multiple steam key for the games?
  6. LNCPapa

There are 2 steam keys given - one for Bastion and one for the rest of the games.
  7. Windows will have the highest percentage of users by far, which will drag down the average. Still, makes me feel bad to see my platform always at the bottom. I always buy the Indie Bundles (despite the fact I always already own most of the games), and always pay above the average.
  8. Coodu

Coodu TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 179

Windows has a much higher userbase so that throws off the numbers a bit as Guest mentioned above me. I always felt Linux users were the least tight :p Maybe it's just a personal thing (I use Windows)

On topic: This is a really solid bundle. I however have soooooo many games in my backlog I actually have stopped buying games for a bit while I catch up. But damn this is tempting!
  9. Don't forget, they come with the soundtracks (in FLAC and MP3 format) for each of these games.
  10. Wagan8r

Wagan8r TechSpot Guru Posts: 586   +45

I'm a little disappointed. The Humble Indie Bundle always has such entertaining videos. It's just not the same without a couple of Sean Connery and Arnold Schwartzenegger impressions.
  11. w3b0n

w3b0n Newcomer, in training Posts: 38

Super cool! I don't have a lot of money on my pockets but its cool to know that I can help with a little grain of sand to the cause and have a couple of nice indie games.

I already have bastion, but I might be able to gave it to some friend.

12. Coodu

Coodu TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 179

Yeah that's true, I really loved the Samarost 2, Botanicula, Machinarium and Frozen Synapse ones too.
  13. spectrenad

spectrenad Newcomer, in training Posts: 81   +16

simply awesome. <3
  14. Kibaruk

Kibaruk TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,195   +69

Nope you are not able to do so, you get the pack and if you have one of them you are not able to do something with it.
  15. LNCPapa

You can give the Steam code away - it's separate for Bastion.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.