Latest Humble Bundle supports Android, includes World of Goo

By Matthew
Feb 1, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Improving what was already a wildly successful formula, the Humble Bundle has added Android to its latest pay-what-you-want promotion. Folks willing to dole out up to $5.70 (a penny below…

Read the whole story
  2. tehbanz

tehbanz TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 182   +9

I always end up buying these and never playing them :( just no more time for video games! One day i'll have an indie game marathon.

besides, the money goes towards a good cause so I don't feel like it's "wasted" money !
  3. Relic

Relic TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,390   +16

Nice bundle, all very good games that I would recommend to anyone who enjoys indie titles.
  4. SalaSSin

SalaSSin TechSpot Member Posts: 87   +26

@tehbanz:

You should really try them, Braid was included in one before, it's simply awesome. I wasted a lot of my time on Trine, and was totally worth it, and then i'm not even mentioning Frozen Synapse...

And yes, i bought this one too, especially for World of Goo & Anomaly, which i didn't have yet...
  5. tehbanz

tehbanz TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 182   +9

@SalaSSin

I know i should, i played like 3 levels of trine, and dumped some time into frozen synapse. but i've been so busy with moving/work/life that its like blehhhh where do vidya games fit in?
  6. I'm liking Anomaly... runs butter smooth on my trusty nexus S.
  7. motrin

motrin TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 149

I bought and have some questions..
    can I activate on steam and my droid? and do I stil get new games if the average is higher now?
  8. Yes you can! and Yes! @Motrin

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.